Gold-Plated Japanese Maple Leaf Rubber Cord Necklace
- Actual Japanese maple tree leaf has been gold-plated
- Ready to wear, rubber cord necklace included
- Ends hallmarked 925 ITALY, clasp hallmarked 925
- Leaf is approx 1 3/4 inches high by 1 3/4 inches wide including bail
- The size and shape of each leaf varies
Actual Japanese maple tree leaf has been gold-plated so that it retains its shape. The amazing filigree effect is the result of a unique manufacturing process removes some of the leaf while retaining the veins before stiffening and metal overlay. This pendant is ready to wear - I've included a 2mm rubber cord necklace too. The rubber cord is finished with sterling silver cord ends (hallmarked 925 ITALY) and lobster clasp (hallmarked 925). Leaf is approx 1.75 inches wide by 1.75 inches high. Photo typifies this type of leaf and metal overlay. The size and shape of each leaf varies. Gift box or organza bag included, color or style may vary. Cord measurement is from loop end to clasp end.