Gold-Plated Cottonwood Leaf Earrings
- Actual cottonwood tree leaves have been gold-plated
- Gold-flashed stainless steel french earwires
- Leaf is approx 1 1/4 inches high by 1 1/4 inches wide including bail
- The size and shape of each leaf varies
- Plastic earnuts included, helping to prevent loss
Cottonwood tree leaves have been gold-plated so that they retains their shape. The amazing filigree effect is the result of a unique manufacturing process removes some of the leaf while retaining the veins before stiffening and metal overlay. Each leaf is attached to gold-flashed stainless steel french earwires with a gold-plated brass jump ring. Leaf is approx 1.25 inches high by 1.25 inches wide including bail. Photo typifies this type of leaf and metal overlay. The size and shape of each leaf varies. Gift box or organza bag included, color or style may vary. See the Joyful Creations storefront for matching pendant necklaces.